Creation Date: September 11, 2023
Created By: Edd Clementson
What is the ‘Statistics’ feature? #
The statistics feature was first introduced in version 1.3.0 of the theme and allows administrators to enable some simple statistics on the My courses page to be shown to all users. The entire statistics panel can be enabled or disabled or certain statistics can be disabled if that functionality is not used on the platform (e.g. Badges or Certificates).
This functionality is available in the Titus theme for both Moodle LMS and Moodle Workplace (statistics available may differ).
Enabling or disabling Statistics #
1. Click on the site admin menu toggle on the top navigation bar #
2. Click on Theme settings #
3. Click on My courses #
4. Click on Statistics panel (to expand the options) #
5. Check Enable statistics panel #
With the statistics panel enabled, you are then able to toggle on or off the different available statistics. These individual statistic toggles can be found directly below this main setting (see below).
6. Click on the ‘Save changes’ button #